In 2023, we began building AxisNow, Founded by cybersecurity serial entrepreneurs Andy Ong and James Hu. Dedicated to build a Workload Secure Edge. Help any size of enterprise unleash productivity and reshape non-human access.
We believe that open platforms and excellent user experience will have a huge positive impact. And an excellent cyber security solution also needs to consider performance, availability, and reliability.
We are just getting started as a member company of ICE71, an incubator headquartered in Singapore that was established by Singtel Innov8, the venture capital arm of Singtel Group, and NUS Enterprise, the entrepreneurial arm of the National University of Singapore. Currently, we have over 10 startup team members working remotely from Singapore and various locations around the world. We're hiring dreamers and doers to make all of this possible！
What you'll do
- Taking full responsibility and ownership of products and features from conceptualization to production and testing.
- Creating and managing feature plans, roadmaps, project plans, and specifications.
- Collaborating with marketing and R&D teams to assess the value, usability, and feasibility of product features.
- Managing user experience and feature set of the product, making significant impacts, and acting as an advocate for the product.
- Researching, gathering, and defining business requirements for the product through discussions with customers and other sources, leading to the release of current and future products.
- Analyzing and reporting on product features and performance, reflecting on successes, and identifying areas for continuous improvement.
- Writing solution and use case definitions for new features.
- Collaborating closely with customers and partners to gather feedback and define new features.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge, and experience
- Minimum 3 years of B2B software experience with an international perspective
- Strong technical skills with a bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
- In-depth understanding of various aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirement definition, user experience design, engineering, quality assurance, and agile release practices.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities, with a high level of self-learning and proactivity.
- Detail-oriented, data-driven thinking, and powerful logical reasoning.
- Customer-oriented experience, collaborating with customers.
- Proficiency in English.
- Familiarity with networking concepts and knowledge, such as protocols, routing, tunnels, TCP/IP, HTTP protocol, DNS protocol, CDN, Proxy, etc.
- Familiarity with web services/proxy/gateway (Nginx/Apache/Varnish/OpenResty/Kong/Apisix).
- Experience in network security software, IT infrastructure software, gateway-related software, and SaaS product domains.
- Experience with Product-Led Growth (PLG) strategies and successful implementation.